Suggestions and Concerns 

Suggestions and concerns can be submitted by completing the form below.

  1. Complete all fields and include details about the suggestion or concern.

  2. Click on "Send" to submit.

Review the “Guidelines for Submitting Suggestions or Concerns” policy.

If a student's concern or suggestion is not resolved with Allen College, you may contact the Iowa College Student Aid Commission at (877) 272-4456 or Iowa College Aid.